75th Anniversary Jubilee Celebration
Saturday October 15, 2016
The celebration begins with a convocation and continental breakfast at Midwood High School. It continues as an evening affair with entertainment at the historic Grand Prospect Hall in Park Slope. Come to honor distinguished fellow alumni, catch up with old friends, and meet new ones, too.
Midwood High School, 10AM-1PM
Midwood High School
2839 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11210
- Welcome by the Midwood High School Marching Band
- Continental Breakfast Reception served on Midwood's Glass Bridge
- Convocation with Esteemed Speakers and Alumni
- Musical Performances by Midwood students and alumni, including Band, Choruses, and Performers
- Tribute to the Teachers and Principals who made Midwood special
- Tribute to the “City of Midwood” and its Mayors, a unique “living lesson in government” over the decades
- Tours of the Midwood complex led by today’s Mid-Kids – remember it as you do, see it as it is.
Grand Prospect Hall, 6pm-11PM
The Grand Prospect Hall
263 Prospect Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Open Bar Cocktail Reception and Silent Auction, 6-7pm
- Sit-Down Buffet Dinner with Seating by Class Year, 7-11pm
- History of Midwood High School presented by esteemed author and historian, Dr. Sean Wilentz, Class of '68
- The inaugural presentation of the Midwood Alumni Association Humanitarian Award to alumna Matilda Raffa Cuomo, Class of '51, former First Lady of both the City and State of New York
- Recognition of Distinguished Alumni Nominees and Honorees
- Musical Performances by Midwood Alumni throughout the evening
Please join us for this memorable event to honor the 1941 founding of Midwood High School and celebrate with fellow alumni.
Sing in the Alumni Chorus
Warm up with fellow former choristers on Jubilee morning!
Explore Brooklyn in the Afternoon
Our top picks for where to go and what to see.
Alumni Memories & Updates
Look back and catch up with other Mid-kids, and share your own experiences!
Get in Touch
Do you have questions or comments for the Midwood High School Alumni Association?